By now, there are over staff members in our company, among which there are members in the design team, in the R&D center, and staff in the after-sales department. All of them are well-trained.
Jialan Gift Bags has a professional after-sales service team and a standardized service management system to provide customers with quality services.
Jialan Gift Bags focuses on the principle of "continuous improvement on product quality" and actively conducts R&D research before production.
For over years, we have been conducting the business of gift bags so that we have gathered rich customer cases and can offer various design services to satisfy customers' needs.
We have been doing export business since our foundation and have partnered with customers from . Customers from these countries have been giving us great feedback.
1. The design of Jialan small gift bags focuses on ergonomics. It takes into account people's weight's stress point on the feet, the importance of arch support, and the distribution of load.
2. This product is built to last. Its high-hardness materials, compounding with technical treatments, are not easy to be damaged.
3. Maintaining this product is an easy and time-saving job for people. They just need to regularly wipe the dust and check whether the electric cords are in good condition or not.
4. The product can be used for a long time. People do not have to worry that the high temperature will make it volatilize or leak electrolyte.
1. Yiwu Jialan Package Co.,Ltd is at a relatively high level in the personalized paper bags industry.
2. Yiwu Jialan Package Co.,Ltd carrys on comprehensive quality management.
3. Excellence, integrity and entrepreneurship is our common belief in professional and personal behavior and the fundamental strength of our business. Please contact. We conduct business while aligning with the interests of individuals, companies, and society to strengthen the national economy and discourage fraud and mismanagement. Our firm bears societal responsibilities. Capable of reducing the possible environmental burden and effects brought on by our products, we create a life cycle evaluation component of the growth of sustainable new goods.